+49 30 20 6336 0
Born 1959 in Berlin
- 1977-83 Studies in Law, at Freie Universität Berlin and Université de Genève, First State Examination
- 1983-86 Legal Traineeship (Referendariat) at KG Berlin, OLG Düsseldorf and in Rio de Janeiro, Second State Examination
- 1993 Admitted to the Bar of Berlin
- 2001 Admitted to the Kammergericht
- 2008-2010 M.A. Mediation at Europa-Universität Viadrina, Frankfurt/O.
Area of Expertise:
- Inheritance Law
Main Area of Practice:
- PR in an honorary capacity
- Various articles on Latin-American Integration, on adoption law and various annotations to bills related to those topics
- Deutsch-Spanische und Deutsch-Argentinische Juristenvereinigung e.V.
- Founding Member of the Lions Clubs Berlin-Glienicker Brücke (President 2003/2004, since then responsible for activities)
- Board member of ‘Verein Wiederaufbau Potsdamer Stadtschloss’
- Member of the Max Liebermann Society, founding member of a culture group and of various associations (fund raising) and organizer/promoter of various events
- Active member of "Willkomen in Berlin" - Diplomatenclub beim Auswärtigen Amt e.V.
Languages: German, French, Spanish, English and Portuguese